Plants can produce sugars through photosynthesis, but have a hard time absorbing the raw nutrients (minerals) in the soil. With soil life, this is just the opposite. They need sugars, but have a very difficult time producing them and are better at absorbing the nutrients from the soil. A trade-off is needed: the soil life digests the minerals and gives them to the plants, and the plants in return put half of their sugars back into the soil.
For this to work optimally, an active soil life is needed. The best living humus to fertilize your soil is worm manure. The special thing about worm manure is not so much the properties of the manure, but more the biology it produces. The growth boost that plants get after applying Everano Flower Power Bio Humus is because the greatly increased micro life in the soil makes massive food available to the plants. This causes the plant to use its energy much more efficiently and this translates into faster growth and a larger and healthier plant.
Everano Flower Power Bio Humus is a natural enhancer based on composted plant residues. It provides an optimal balance in the soil allowing the plant to grow and flourish properly. It contains everything a plant needs: a very high organic content and a multitude of trace elements, enzymes, minerals, bacteria and fungi.
- Does not smell and is dry. Pleasant to work with.
- Has a very favorable carbon to nitrogen ratio.
- An ample amount of NPK and trace elements is present.
Everano Flower Power Bio Humus is made by earthworms that have eaten only plant foods. By far the majority of their diet consists of white peat and black peat. Both plant materials are ancient and contain no pollution whatsoever.
Amounts to be used:
- Full ground: 800 gr per 1 - 3m²
- 1 teaspoon every 14 days per pot
- Great for re-use soil or medium.
- With Everano Flower Power Bio Humus you cannot over-fertilize. You can even grow plants on 100% Bio Humus.
- 100 grams of Everano Flower Power Bio Humus per 11 liter pot is sufficient.
A healthy soil life has thousands of different bacteria, fungi and enzymes that all work together in some way for mutual benefit. For example, certain bacteria are concerned with rendering dangerous substances such as heavy metals harmless. Others extract nitrogen from the air and give it to the plant likewise in exchange for sugars. Still others break down dead plant material into a form absorbable by the plant, still others attack pathogenic bacteria, etc.
- Everano Flower Power Bio Humus provides a mass of soil life: beneficial enzymes, bacteria, fungi and fertilizers.
- Everano Flower Power Lava Gold provides a mass of minerals and trace elements, and has a very beneficial effect together with our Bio Humus.